Representative EU Clients:
Latitude 38 Consulting was founded in Cambridge England in 2013, after Susi and her family relocated from the San Francisco Bay Area. Susi supports organizations desiring Silicon Valley entrepreneurial thinking, innovation and team collaboration. Work with Susi and her partners to fill in gaps in human centred design research, strategic creative direction and team innovation and engagement. Using visual facilitation to support interdisciplinary team co-creation, Latitude 38 Consulting results are valuable and enduring for organizations and their stakeholders.
Example Services Include:
- Existing research consolidation and gap filling
- Customer profiles and strategic value stories
- Context, activity and process visuals for improved collaboration
- Product, service and strategic opportunity identification
- Research Insights and Stakeholder Alignment
- Seeing Opportunities in Change
- Creative Problem Solving and Lateral Thinking Skills
- World Cafe Events - Remembering What We Know
- User scenarios and concept prototypes
- Product, service and business development value stories
- Bespoke interactive group learning templates
Susi works with clients to understand their challenge and budget, designing events (days), projects (weeks), or longer term programs (3-6 month) to suit your needs.
Tell us more about your challenge, and partner with us to lead the change you are looking to create. We look forward to beginning the conversation.