I work with clients to engage employees, customers and stakeholders in seeing opportunities in complex strategic challenges using visual thinking. I am passionate about helping others use visual thinking in order to support individual and group learning, seeing cross-disciplinary perspectives, increasing group creativity, innovation and sustainable, purpose led performance.
- visualizing challenges, dreams, research, questions - working together to see sustainable opportunities in complexity
- designing and facilitating team and stakeholder gatherings that build understanding, alignment and purposeful action
- co-creating visual templates and tools that encourage PRACTICE - building the leadership habits that help all grow
- supporting creativity, experimentation, and tools for thought that builds lifelong learning skills
Remembering What We Know; Sustainable leadership starts with curiosity, questions, and deep listening. Based on their workshops with hundreds of participants, the authors visually and verbally share their combined wisdom from working with leaders in many fields. A great thought piece, conversation starter or corporate gift.
Bespoke Visual Exercise Cards for building self awareness, adaptability, resilience in this time of immense change. The visual cards and exercises align with the organisations purpose and values, supporting personal development habits that create sustained learning and engagement.
- Connect to discuss creating insight cards for your organization.
The Importance of PRACTICE - Change often requires patience, and practicing new habits. I'm a big fan of starting small and building momentum by co-creating together. Here's an example of local practice I tried in order to learn new habits around things I care about. What might you practice locally today, that might grow to have meaningful global impact in the future?
Let's Connect and
Draw It Out Together